Sunday, March 4, 2007

Spring is springing....
... which means it's time for spring cleaning.

I've moved this blog to it's own spot at Blogspot and, in doing so, cleaned the archives of some of the posts that were superfluous. That's not to say that future posts won't be full superfluous crap, but I just thought it timely to get rid of some of the posts that just aren't relevant any longer.

I don't know what will become of this blog. My main one is also in flux as I attempt to figure out just what I can do. What I will try to do is to avoid posting here during my blue periods... unless I can make it more universal and less self-indulgent (not to mention self-flagellating), I'll spare you the melodrama.

I really wanted to hang on to this blog because I like the design of it... I may just end up robbing it of it's template and giving it to my main blog... we'll see!
Posted at 6:40 PM | |