Friday, April 6, 2007

I like ham, too
I don't celebrate it, being the atheistic heathen I am, but I like the candy and goodies that come along with Easter. There was lots of chocolate sprinkled throughout the office at work today.

I also like boiled eggs and when they are decorated in festive pastels, it's especially nice.

A friend sent a few Easter pics today in an e-mail. Even though I'm not a fan of babies or Easter - I had a distinctive "Awwww" moment with this one:



Due to bug spraying in our office, we got to leave an hour early, so I guess it's a bit of holiday leave. My plans are to indulge in my favorite passtime (that which will never be spoken of here) this evening then do my taxes this weekend.

Each year my refund shrinks a little more which is in direct relation to how long I procrastinate getting the tax returns done. I'm leaving town next week for a family gathering, of sorts, therefore it's a must I get 'er done this weekend.

Somewhere in there I'm sure there will be a pork product. Preferrably a spiral-cut honey baked ham sandwich, but I'll probably have to settle for bacon at brunch on Saturday.

At any rate, to my handful of readers - have a nice Easter. Whether you celebrate it or not - it's spring - that's reason enough to do something special, no?
Posted at 4:28 PM | |