Monday, June 18, 2007

Can't trust that day
Monday.

That's what this day has been. Pure, unadulterated Monday.

An employee, who a few years ago freed herself from the hellhole that is my workplace, was welcomed back this morning with a cake and a fruit salad. The fruit salad was appropriate because I thought she was absolutely fruity for wanting to come back.

I snapped at my supervisor because I was tired of her ignorance.

I shut my office door because my co-worker's latest annoying trait is TALKING AS LOUD AS SHE CAN. ALL. THE. TIME.

I wanted to tongue lash a client because she needs to buck up and stop being a victim.

That last part is the only aspect of my day and my lousy attitude I truly feel bad about.

I need to not be working. At least not this job. Not the eight to five. I need to be retired. Or, if not retired, acting my ass off on stage, or pounding away at the computer putting my mad CSS skills to work. Or writing, writing, writing. Or working on becoming a real photographer. Or spending a month here. Or, or, or.... anything but what I'm chained to right now.

Yes. It's been a Monday. Through and through.
Posted at 5:25 PM | |